Comparison of NEW T-Connector with OLD T-Connector
- Please note that the new T-Connector is not readily available yet.
- The new T-Connector is mainly included in new batches of M1.
- Do not have to pull out the connector when performing single pumping. Cover is provided to cover up the other side of the nozzle, making it easy to switch between single and double pumping.
- No short tubing is required.
- Have to pull out the connector when performing single pump.
- Easily drop out.
- Tend to turn yellowish internally after some time.