SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER WARRANTY
How to register warranty
Fill in the Product Serial No and Warranty No as indicated on top of the box.
As we are phasing out hardcopy warranty card, please leave the warranty card field empty if you do not have one in your box.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 year warranty for UV Sterilizer starts from Date of Purchase.
- 2 years warranty for Breast Pumps starts from Date of Purchase or Baby Birth Date, whichever is later - for pumps purchased from 2019.
- Only the pump unit is under warranty. Normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Warranty is valid in Singapore only.
- Warranty is void when liquid (water/milk entry) is found in the breast pump.
- Warranty is available to the registered customer only. It is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to a third party.
- All breast pumps come with a warranty card. Customers are strongly encouraged to fill in the warranty card and send us the merchant copy.
- Online Registration email/Warranty card and purchase receipt have to be produced when bringing your breast pump for servicing or repair.
- Customers are encouraged to register their warranty as soon as they purchase their breast pumps even though they have not delivered.
- If warranty starts from Baby Birth Date, customers will need to produce a copy of their Baby Birth Certificate (which is no more than 6 months later than the purchase date).
- Please refer to your confirmation email for details.